Monday, October 31, 2011
Endless.com Launches Free iPhone App.
Endless.com today announced the launch of its free endless.com app for iPhone, which allows customers easy on-the-go access to thousands of stylish shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. Endless.com customers can now purchase everything from Loeffler Randall booties to a House of Harlow necklace, all with the convenience of the new endless.com app for iPhone.
"People are on the go more than ever and whether it's connecting with people, working or shopping, we spend a lot of time these days on our phones," said Shelley Salomon, president of endless.com. "So we're excited to be able to offer our customers the same seamless and luxurious endless.com experience no matter where they are."
What customers can expect from the new endless.com app:
- Buy wherever you are
- Access and shop thousands of shoe, handbag, jewelry, sunglasses and watch styles
- Shop easy-to-find new arrivals daily
- Stay up-to-date on seasonal trends and items that our editors love
- Stay in the know with endless.com updates sent straight to your iPhone
- Access ratings and reviews for all styles
- Select from hundreds of designer and fashion brands like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dolce Vita, Pour La Victoire, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sam Edelman, Camilla Skovgaard, Michael Kors and Steve Madden, to name a few
Endless.com offers free two-day shipping and free return shipping on U.S. orders and free shipping for international customers on orders of $100 or more.
The endless.com app for iPhone is available for free from Apple at http://www.itunes.com/appstore.
Endless.com, built and launched in December of 2006 by Amazon.com, is an exciting online shoe and accessories destination that provides compelling prices, selection and overall experience online. Endless is a unique store that offers customers the ability to find what they want easily and quickly, providing the ability to shop by price, style, brand and color, all at the same time or separately. Endless.com also offers free shipping, free return shipping, a 100% price match guarantee and a 365-day returns window.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.
SOURCE: Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com, Inc. Media Hotline, 206-266-7180 www.amazon.com/pr
HP Offers Workstations Optimized for Adobe, Avid and Sony Software
- Adobe: Adobe Premiere® Pro software paired with an HP desktop or mobile workstation provides impressive performance and faster editing with true native format support for the most demanding high-definition (HD) workflows, from 2K to 5K and beyond. Intel processing power and NVIDIA Quadro support from HP’s optimized configurations enable Adobe users to take advantage of the acceleration capabilities of Adobe’s Mercury Playback Engine technology.
- Avid: Avid is legendary for providing trusted software for film and video editing with strong editorial tools, dependable media management and innovative capabilities. Unique time-saving and creative features like Avid Media Access, PhraseFind powered by Nexidia, ScriptSync®, and Mix and Match all benefit from the power of HP configurations. The combination of HP’s reliable desktop and mobile workstations with Avid Media Composer®, NewsCutter®, Symphony® and Avid DS software enables the highest-profile film and entertainment projects in the industry.
- Sony Creative Software: HP Workstations optimized for Sony’s Vegas™ Pro offer a robust and progressive platform for content creation and production. Vegas Pro’s full professional audio features and exceptional GPU-enhanced performance enable editors to enjoy improved functionality and high performance from a single application. Support for advanced features, such as stereoscopic 3-D editing and native Blu-ray authoring, and legacy features, such as tape-based workflows, make Vegas Pro an excellent single application solution.
A brief specifications of the Nokia Lumia 800 and 710.
NOKIA Lumia 800
At a glance
ClearBlack floating 3.7” AMOLED display
Carl Zeiss 8MP wide angle lens
Coming first to UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Netherlands.
NOKIA Lumia 710
At a glance
Get your social network updates in one place
ClearBlack display lets you see clearly indoors or outdoors
Coming first to UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Netherlands.
- Nokia UK
- Nokia Germany
- Nokia Spain
- Nokia France
- Nokia Italy
- Nokia Netherlands
Samsung Electronics surpasses Apple as the world's top smartphone maker with more than 40 percent shipment growth.
A complete review is available at the: WashingtonPost
True3D, a Virtual Interface System, Wins Munich's Top Navigation Prize
1.-The xpPhone2 concept .
Technology Group a China company has researched and developed the first world breakthrough “Post-Smartphone” running windows 7 and windows 8 PC versión. More information:
2.-The Nokia Kinetic Flexible smartphone, demoed at the Nokia World 2011 last week:
Revolutionary: Samsung to bring up the Flexible Amoled Galaxy SKIN smartphone for Spring 2012, with Android Flexy OS.
Samsung to Sell Phones With Flexible Screens Next Year: PC World
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
One of the projects HP announced this year for webOS is to have it in PCs. Today HP webOS is offering as an Internet Solution for an HP Pavillion dm1-401us Notebook PC. Unless it is a typo, this information is yet available on the HP shopping store if you scroll down after tapping the specifications banner: HP webOS works like you-discover the difference (15)
You can also download the pdf specifications sheet of the laptop, where the same information shows up on the INTERNET SOLUTIONS, as well.
According to Fox news the iPhone 7 is selling much better than the iPhone 8 despite this last has a better processor than the 7 The...
South Korea: LTE-Advanced mobile carriers speed race just started with the Samsung`s Galaxy S5 LTE-A.Francisco De Jesùs. Samsung Electronics Co, the World's top Maker of smartphones, launched Thursday the World's first smartpho...
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. Q4 2011:USA: Samsung Widens Lead in US LCD-TV Shipment. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. in...
A restaurant in France uses augmented reality projecting on 3D over the table to entertain its customers while they wait for their orde...
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. LG Debuts Dishwasher With TrueSteam™, Virtually Eliminating Pre-washing for Greater Ease....
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. Taiwan: Sony launches Alpha series A57 DSLR camera. Sony on April 10 announced the launc...
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs. AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 gets update. This update brings the following enha...
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs. The New HP Hotspot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP is a 7 in 1 AIO with Wi-Fi, and ePrint...
WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús. Sharp Begins Production of World's First LCD Panels Incorporating IGZO Oxide Semicon...